2009 Ford F-250Change Year or Vehicle
of the 2009 Ford F‑250. Base trim shown.
From the Cars.com Vehicle Test Team
- Best available tow ratings for any pickup, up to 24,500 pounds
- Wide range of interior styles
- New information display mode tells when diesel particulate filter is regenerating
- Improved ride quality, lower noise levels
- Little features like front step, supplemental cab heater
- The 6.8-liter V-10 gas engine offers diesel-like performance
- Base V-8 power is underwhelming
- Better performance expected from 6.4-liter Power Stroke diesel V-8
- Gimmicky flames on Harley-Davidson model
- No exhaust brake for the 6.4-liter Power Stroke diesel V-8
- Cabela's FX4 package
- Harley-Davidson F-450 model
- Available factory spray-on bedliner
- More standard equipment on FX4
- Ford Work Solutions and Ford Sync
2004-13 Ford, Lincoln Trucks, SUVs with Idle Problems
Vehicles affected by this service bulletin: 2004 Ford F-150 2005 Ford F-150 2006 Ford F-150 2007 Ford F-150 2008 Ford F-150 2009 Ford F-150 2010 Ford F-1 Read more
We know times are tough, but if you need a new truck, you need a new truck -- especially if you depend on one to make a living. But remember, life isn't just work. It might be ... Read more
2018 Chicago Auto Show: 4 Things Truck Fans Can't Miss
CARS.COM — The 2018 Chicago Auto Show opens to the public Saturday and pickup trucks are a centerpiece of many automakers' displays, reflecting the increasing importance ... Read more
Awesome ride! Has a lift kit.
I love the way it rides. It sits high and love that I have to step high to get into truck. It drives smoothly. Truck is for a woman also. Read full review
Just purchsed but a great value and what I was aft
I think the size and design/features I was after were met with this F250. So far, I'm pleased and hope to be for many years to come. Read full review
36 months / 36,000 miles
60 months / 60,000 miles
60 months / 60,000 miles
24-hour roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement up to $30 per day, full tank of gas, vehicle history report, new wiper blades and fresh oil and filter
7 years / 100,000 miles7 years from original new vehicle warranty start date or 100,000 miles. Powertrain Limited Warranty from original in-service date. 12- month/12,000-mile comprehensive limited warranty. See dealer for details. $100 deductible per visit.
Under 6 years / 80,000 milesVehicles receive a 172 point inspection and reconditioning.